Sunday, January 02, 2011

Review 1: Mih kocok bandung

Mih Kocok Bandung
Place: Jl. Cihampelas, in front of Elizabeth
Price: 13.000 IDR


The name of the food is Mih Kocok, why is it called like that? because Sundanesse always use aspirated /h/ when they read mie, so, the noodles are called "mih"  and why should "kocok"? because we have to mix (kocok) it before eating so all the spices are mixed well.


I first tried this food on the last December 30, how is it taste? though the name is mih kocok which should be the basic ingredient is mih,  as seen on the picture, the amount of "kikil" is greater than the number of noodle. I like the taste which combine salty, sour and I love to pour much "sambel" so it become spicy and it cannot be better then ever,hmm..yummiii...but, frankily, for me, there are too many kikil so I couldn't eat up all the kikil.


over all I like this food, and I give ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment